Monday, June 9, 2008

Thrillville


Eric came down to visit me this past weekend. As always it is always great to spend time with him. Eric brought down his PS2 and introduced me to playing video games. I am not much of video game player... not since I had my Atari 2600 back in high school and pretty much rocked at River Raid and Frogger.

Anyway Eric introduced me to a fabulous game Thrillville... you get managed an amusement park. It was lots of fun, and a good way to get used the the PS2 controller. Not surprisingly my favorite parts of the game were chatting with guests, and even finding a date at the park and picking up trash and cleaning up the park. I so love to clean. Needless to say I think Eric has created a monster because by Sunday I was designing my own mini-golf course.

Besides the PS2 we went to see Prince Caspian at the theater, and took in worship service at Quest on Saturday night. On Friday we met Nikki and our friends Karen and Ben for dinner.

Oh, and on Saturday Eric said to me "Were you born this cute, or do you have to work at it?" So very sweet. Later that night when playing the video game, and chatting with a park guest and then having them find a date I realized he totally stole that line from the video game. I still think it is adorable though.


No comments: