Thursday, August 21, 2008

Living a Blog Free Existance

So it has been brought to my attention (thanks Jenn :)) that I have been a bit of blog slacker of late. Actually that is a bit of a good thing. After being on the on the road every weekend for over a month, last weekend I simply went to the QC to just hang out with Eric. After watching the construction all spring and summer, the Sonic near Eric's house recently opened, so we finally got to go there... twice... supper Friday night was so good, we decided to stop in for breakfast on Saturday morning. Other than that we did a whole lot of nothing, stopping by Bent River to pick up a growler of our favorite beer to go with our Frank's pizza on Saturday night, and then church on Sunday. It was great to have a lazy weekend and rest up before we head to Houston next week.

Right now I am blogging between Benedryl induced comas. There is something in the air the past day or so that has left me with some seriously boogered up and itchy eyes.

The past two weeks I have been checking out the Olympics. So far my favorites are Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh... I will admit I got a little "misty" myself watching them celebrate their gold medal win. My former Illini Justin Spring and Deron Williams are doing me proud too. Justin Spring (gymnast) ties with Usain Bolt (Jamaican sprinter) for best Olympic name ever. A gymnast named Spring, a sprinter named Bolt, does it get any better than that?

Okay, time or more Benedryl and my next coma.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Do not fear.. you are not the only lazy blogger!