Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Lil' Sis!


Happy Birthday to my Lil' Sis, Nathan. You can read last year's post to learn the history as to why Nathan is my little sister. I think it is a cute story... what is not to love... it involves MC Hammer.

Today is Nathan's 30th birthday. I don't know about the rest of you, many of you are not 30 yet, but a lot of you are... but personally my 30's have been fabulous. I think I finally figured out that you don't have to have it all figured out and just starting enjoying life.

This year Nathan is spending his birthday with his main squeeze, Stacey. They started dating about the same time that Eric and I did. New Year 2008, was really good for us sisters!! It has not worked out for me to actually meet the wonderful Miss Stacey, but I already know she is fabulous. She makes Nathan ridiculously happy, and she enjoys good beer... what is not to love?

Happy Birthday Nathan! Sorry we will be missing your birthday party, but I hope we make it to Chicago to visit again soon... we can celebrate then.

No comments: