Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah J!

Okay, so this is a day late, but I am just now recovering from my Turkey coma. Yesterday was Sarah J's birthday. I heart Sarah J... she just totally rocks! Back in August I got so spend some extra time with Sarah J, when Nik and I stopped in Vicksburg, MS on our way to Houston. Sarah lives their with her girls, Daisy and Madison... the funniest dogs ever.

Besides just being fun and smart, and pleasant company I have Sarah J to thank for turning me on to this website http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/... a year of crock potting. She also tried to take me to the drive-thru bar across the river in Louisiana. How can you not love that kind of well roundedness.

So Sarah J... sorry this is a day late... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks Jano! Miss my peeps!