Monday, March 3, 2008

What Did I Do Before Cable?

Right now I am watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 on TLC. I adore this show... Jon & Kate have a set of 7-year old twins, and 3-year old sextuplets. Their life is so incredibly crazy, but at the same time so very normal. In this episode they are skiing in Park City, Utah... what can I say... Fabulous.

I am anxiously awaiting the season finale of Project Runway on Bravo on Wednesday. I think I am rooting for Jillian, but I could definitely see Christian or Rami winning as well. Christian is just so crazy confident and full of himself, and he is just a total tool. Jillian is so diverse and just always surprises you. I wasn't all that impressed with Rami originally because all of his designs have been the same thing, but he really impressed me with the first three pieces of his final collection... he finally designed outside the "draping box" so to say.

Seriously folks, how did I live before cable.

2 comments:

Abe and Allison said...

OMG...I watched that, too! The kids are SO cute, but I do admit I turn the channel when they cry! I'm so not ready to be a parent yet.

Sarah said...

ecI totally watched the PR season finale and enjoyed it. I wasn't surprised that Christian won. Jillian's clothes were great - but they were too wearable. Rami's were good, although some were slightly rami-hideous, and Christian's were as over the top as his peacock- 'do.