Monday, March 31, 2008

Breaking Wind...

... do you do it in your sleep? This is a question Eric's Dad, Mike posed to me on Saturday night. Eric and I were greatly amused by the question. It is an obvious indicator of Mike's comfort level with me. Travis was slightly horrified, and said "Dad! Come on, Jane is still relatively new to this family... you are asking her about farting already?"

So do y'all fart in your sleep? Please let me know, I told Mike I would pose the question to my faithful blog readers... I know you won't let me down and will help with this unofficial survey.

My response... well I am assuming I do fart in my sleep, it is a natural and common bodily function, but I don't really know for sure because I am asleep. I can't recall actually farting so loudly or so much that I woke myself up. How about you?

4 comments:

Abe and Allison said...

I learned the answer to this question after getting married....

anne said...

one time i woke myself up with a fart that stunk so badly i honestly thought there was a skunk in my room. it wasn't until the morning that i made the connection that i farted.

Sarah said...

Ok, I posted this yesterday, but it appears that it disappeared!

I know my dogs fart in their sleep sometimes... and they let out stinkies. They haven't found a way to communicate with me regarding my farting, or lack thereof, in my sleep

Larimer said...

Of course I've never done this... and there is no one out there that can prove otherwise!