Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fired Up!

So I think I mentioned that when in the QC for my birthday a couple of weeks ago Eric and I went to the annual memorial service for the Moline Fire Department. Eric's brother, Travis, is a fire fighter for the department and served as the master of ceremonies. Eric's Mom, Linda, just sent me a picture of the Noyd family plus one (I would be the one) in front of the old fire truck, so I thought I would share.

From left to right is Stephanie (Eric's sister-in-law), Travis holding their son, Alec, Eric's Dad, Mike, Linda, Eric, myself. Eric's niece, Katie, is standing in the front. Notice that Alec and Katie bogarted their Dad's dress hat and gloves for this picture. As if they weren't cute enough already... they added props! :)

In crazy "Wow it is a small world!" twist of fate, the fire fighter who volunteered to take the photo of us is my sister-in-law, Jayne's, brother-in-law, Greg. Greg is married to Jayne's sister, Jill. I knew he was a fire fighter in the greater Quad City area, but who knew we would actually run into each other.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so less than 6 degrees without Kevin Bacon!