Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Shrooms Buddy!


Okay, so this technically a day late, but I was on the road yesterday. May 15th was Scott Barker's birthday. Scott is Eric's best buddy, and lives in Peoria with his wife, Tara and their daughter, Kira.

I have met Scott just two times, so I have yet to collect lots of birthday blog material. But these are the things I know.

#1 Scott is very tall... I am tall too
#2 Scott is a big Cardinal fan, and I very much enjoy that.
#3 Scott likes mushrooms and so do I. Eric and Tara, not so much... so he pretty much lead a shroomless existence until I came along. After just two meetings we have a system worked out... Scott and I share a pizza with mushrooms, Eric and Tara share a pizza without.
#4 Scott is a good family man. That is good to see these days.
#5 Scott has been an incredible friend to Eric over the years (Tara too, but her birthday isn't until September I think) and that my friends is priceless. It it good to know that there is someone out there that has my baby's back!

Happy Birthday Scott! Our birthdays are just two days apart, and I look forward to celebrating lots of birthdays with you in the future.

No comments: