Monday, February 11, 2008

Fabulously Sick


This blog will be very short. I was home sick today with the flu/chest cold thing... yuck. The fever has broken and I am over the hump, just have to get over this nagging congestion. Anyway, yesterday on my trip to Walgreens for supplies I discoverd the most FABULOUS thing ever.... Puffs Plus with lotion scented like Vick's vapor rub. They are the bomb diggity, all that and a bag of chips. The lotion keeps your nose from getting all raw, and the scent of Vick's helps keep those sinus passages open. Kudo's to the product development team at Puffs/Vicks for this little modern miracle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm over the sickness "hump"---no cold medicine today! Just pretty tired and thankfully less congested. Don't drop your phone into the chicken soup and get better quickly!

xoxo

JG

Sarah said...

get well soon jano fabulous. i have a fabulous story to share.