Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thanks Babe


Friday night I met Nik in Bloomington and we went to see country artists Luke Bryan and Trace Adkins at U.S. Cellular arena. One of Nikki's co-workers won the tix on the radio. I love free entertainment. Luke Bryan was the opening act, and he is quickly become one of my favorites. We actually saw him this summer at BagelFest in Mattoon about a month before his album came out. He put on a great show, even though he did not sing my favorite song from his album, "Don't Worry About Nothin', Pray About Everything". He did however sing a song he wrote awhile back that became a #1 hit for Billy Currington... "Good Directions". Love that song, so does my buddy Nathan... it is "our" song. After Trace's show Luke signed autographs. I don't have the picture because it is on Nik's camera, but Luke is definitely a good ol' Georgia boy. He was super sweet, and definitly told Nik and I "Thanks Babe!" when we said that we enjoyed his show. He even wrote that on the picture he signed for us.

Trace Adkins puts on a good show too. Trace always puts me in a dilemma. I do not find him remotely attractive at ALL... but there are times he just does, says or sings something and darn it if I am not oddly attracted to him. It is the weirdest thing... oh well.

Oh, and in other random news... this weekend's Kudos once again go to my brother, Phil. He brought his portable sump pump down on Saturday and pumped the water out of my crawl space. Needless to say it was a little wet here and Chez Jano with the recent thunderstorms and snow melt. Luckily there isn't anything in my crawl space, so the only damage was a musty odor for a few days all is well now. Kudos George Philip!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Luke is quite fine, and he knows it. That is what all of my friends say.