Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sore Loser!

Today is my friend Jen Rohn's birthday. Jen and I co-lead our small group, and have been friends now for close to three years. Jen is the first one who said "Hi" to me at Quest my first Sunday, and just kept coming back.

Jen is a self-confessed bad loser... it was challenging when we played euchre at small group one night and she wasn't on the same team as Mel... a self-confessed bad winner. Thankfully Jen won, and Mel lost (thanks to me) and we avoided a big melt down. Jen is also partially responsible for introducing me to Karaoke Revolution on PS2... I am so not a singer but I totally rocked Break Away and Proud Mary... and I got to dress my character in fuzzy boots.... how cool is that.

Jen is also a great woman of faith, and I treasure her support of my walk with God. Thanks Jen... have a happy birthday, I hope you win at everything today!

No comments: