Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kudos Bro!

I saw my brother tonight at the Illini game. I asked him if he could help me re-hook up my garage door, after I had to unhook it a couple of weeks ago to get out of my garage when the power was out. It is probably easy to do, but I don't know how. God bless Phil, he stopped at my house after the game and took care of it. When I drove home I didn't have to pull in the driveway, park the car, get out, open the garage door, pull into the garage, get out and shut the door... which had been my routine for the last two weeks... kind of a pain. Anywho... Kudos Phil... it is nice to have a handy older brother around sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"God Bless Phil and the horse he rode in on..."

Sarah said...

everyone needs someone like Phil!!!