Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good Morning Baltimore!


I worked the musical "Hairspray" at the Hall tonight. I loved the movie this summer (even enjoyed the original movie from way back when too), and the stage production did not disappoint. It was fabulous, the performance was great, and I already knew the songs would be to die for. My favorite part of the stage production was Penny... I thought Amanda Bynes was great in the movie, but the stage Penny was incredible, she was so over the top something that works on stage, but not so much in a movie.

Anywho, great show. The movie is now out on DVD.... WATCH IT, you will be glad you did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate to admit it but i enjoyed the remake of hairspray. i didn't watch it by choice but was forced to ... it was the movie showing on my flight to hawaii. i have to admit that i laughed out loud a couple of time.

Anonymous said...

Well Jano....looks like someone just volunteered for the part of "Link Larkin" for Halloween next year when you are Tracy and I am Penny ;)

Fabulous show! Loved it, loved it, loved!!!

Nikki

Jano Fabulous said...

Nathan as Link Larkin... perfect! The three of us so have date 10/31/08! The only thing that would make it better... get Hank in drag to play my/Tracy's mom, Edna