Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day

I have never been much of a 4th of July reveler, but I am celebrating my own independence day of sorts... a "Day of Jane" if you will. This morning I went to the grocery store, and worked out in my yard for several hours. The yard still needs work, but I did get a lot accomplished... it has been rather neglected of late with the whole cast/not walking thing. It felt good to get dirt under my fingernails... get back to my farm girl roots.

By noon I had moved indoors. I took a bath... it was relaxing. In the interest of time I am usually a shower girl, but it is good to take time to take a bath once in awhile. I am still working on getting the dirt out from under my fingernails. Plans for the afternoon include a little tv, sofa surfing, napping and nail painting. That is all for now.

Editorial Note: Beginning tomorrow I will be starting a new series of blogs entitled "Everyone I Know was Born in July" where I will be featuring the various birthday girls and boys.

No comments: