Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Worst Day Ever

So I came home at noon from work because I am sick, some sort of sinus/cold/sore throat/I feel crappy I am going to whine about it thing.

I heated up chicken soup, and while carrying it to the couch managed to drop my cell phone in the soup. I think phone is dead. It just randomly vibrates like it is in agony, so it is not even dying a quiet death, and is taunting me for being stupid enough to drop it in chicken soup.

So now I have to go to the Verizon store and get a new phone, but I can't go now, I am sick and whiny and pathetic. I can't make cell phone decisions in this state.

Like I said, worst day ever... I would say call me and cheer me up, but I don't think my phone will ring. Okay, that statement made me more sad. I am going to cry and eat my soup, now :( I guess from now on email me and make me feel better.

Update: Kudos to the folks at Wireless Mike's. I needed to update my phone plan anyway, because I was starting to outgrow it, they backdated my plan so I wasn't nailed with charges this month, and they called Verizon and got approval to let me use my "new in 2" phone credit a month early, so I have a new phone that cost me $0 after rebate. The only bad thing is that since my old phone was full of chicken noodle they couldn't transfer my contact list. I have a lot of phone numbers saved in my email address book but if you don't hear from me for awhile, I may no longer haver your number. Email me and let me know what it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Here are some get well wishes! :)

JT