Saturday, June 9, 2007

Kudos All Around


So this post is just going to be a quick Kudos to Nikki for stumbling across a great little blog that I have added to my favorite links. The blog "Ladies..." (we check'em out so you don't have to) is a bunch of sports minded gals discussing a variety of sports, along with the various levels of hotness of the men playing said sports. It is pretty feakin' hysterical and isn't too much different than most of my conversations at most sporting events. Here is a post from "Ladies..." that has me looking even more forward to my upcoming trip to San Fran/Oakland (just 3 days!), it is entitled "Hotness: Thy Name is the Oakland A's" http://ladiesdotdotdot.wordpress.com/2007/04/30/hotness-thy-name-is-the-oakland-as/#more-578


I must admit, I don't know much about the A's, but I figure after three games in Oakland I will. Basically I know that Tony LaRussa was the A's manager before he came to STL, and that their 3rd baseman Eric Chavez owns a pair of grey pinstripe trousers that he purchased from my friend Lindsey at the Club Monocco store in Chicago last summer when the team was in town to play the White Sox. Well, that is all for today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun fact:

A's outfielder Nick Swisher played for my uncle at Ohio St. Now you know one more thing about the A's.

JT

Jano Fabulous said...

Thanks for the info JT, if we run into Swish we will be sure to tell him that we know his college coach's nephew... I am thinking that has to be good enough for seats behind the dugout, huh?

Anonymous said...

Heck, that's good enough for seats IN the dugout :)

JT